Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 2629

  • Leah Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 12:45 PM
      Don't you look lovely!

      If you tack the collar, you'll have better luck having it display all of your layers for deserved admiration. These days, the night before an event, instead of frantically sewing a hem, you can find me tacking collars and cuffs so that they lay properly all day and don't require constant fussing.

      You look great :) An iris combination, yes?

      Kurokamakiri/Danabren

      I neglected to take or have taken any pictures of myself in my first
      attempt at Japanese garb (at Gulf Wars). Luckily, I have found a
      picture that someone else took of me. Not the best photo, but beggars
      can't be choosers! I would appreciate any suggestions offered. All
      layers are linen or silk. Oh, and the black dye did not take in my
      hair, please pardon it's colour. Here's the link:

      http://casadiabla.smugmug.com/gallery/4540199_dFSAU#P-10-15

      Sugihara no Naome