Moderator PSA

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2008
      Ladies and gentlemen of the list,

      I know we have a lot of new members joining us. While it is not
      required, I'd like to suggest that folks sign their posts so everyone
      knows who is writing what when a particularly active topic is under
      discussion. Otherwise it gets a bit confusing when one is trying to
      remember who said what. If you don't have an SCA name, it's OK to sign
      with your modern name.

      Many thanks,