we are the fringes..your thoughts?

  • hot_circuit_girl
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 11 5:59 PM
      it makes me truly sad.....in another forum....some other people have
      expressed their displeasure (to say the least...more like mockery) of
      those of us who have chosen other personas....other than european
      based. especially japanese...but others as well....

      this makes me truly sad..more than anything

      to me..teh sca was a place..of wonder and fun....like a dream place
      where people could be themselves and have fun..while learning and
      exploreing and yes..even for a little while..being able to get lost in
      a time in history of their choosing.

      it makes me sad in my heart that they dont understand...but more so
      that they are such snobs and cant just shut up and have fun with
      everyone.....i find it quite enjoyable to meet people from all over
      the world and learn about them.....but i guess vanilla is all these
      people care for....how bland a world........

      thoughts?
    • saburoutadamori
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 16 10:27 AM
        And i you. i believe we will have many new products in by that point.

        -kono watashi chigiri motte kaihou chuushin to kaihou omoi
        The Tengu of Water, Yawata Saburou Tadamori

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Ritter <moonflake1978@...>