Armor for sale

  • Ukyo-sama
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
      I have some armor for sale if anyone is interested. It is currently listed
      on ebay, but I would be glad to pull it off there if you are interested.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290216437396

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290216434865

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290216438138

      Ukyo

    • Jamie Ritter
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
        Two questions for you, 1) how much would you sell the entire set for and 2) how secure are the bars? Would it be possible to remove them and put in perf steel?

        Fuyu

        I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
        Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
        (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
        Jamie Ritter

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
          The Kabuto is now sold....the Do remains.....

          On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Jamie Ritter <moonflake1978@...>
          wrote:

          > Two questions for you, 1) how much would you sell the entire set for and
          > 2) how secure are the bars? Would it be possible to remove them and put in
          > perf steel?
          >
          > Fuyu
          >
          > I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
          > Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
          > (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
          > Jamie Ritter

        • Jamie Ritter

            On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Jamie Ritter <moonflake1978@ yahoo.com>
            wrote:

            > Two questions for you, 1) how much would you sell the entire set for and
            > 2) how secure are the bars? Would it be possible to remove them and put in
            > perf steel?
            >
            > Fuyu
            >
            > I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
            > Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
            > (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
            > Jamie Ritter

          • Gina S.
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 22, 2008
              My husband is buying the gauntlets "Buy it Now"....I
              assume they're still available?

              Takeshi Hajime

              --- Ukyo-sama <kensai.ukyo@...> wrote:

              > I have some armor for sale if anyone is interested.
              > It is currently listed
              > on ebay, but I would be glad to pull it off there if
              > you are interested.

              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290216437396

              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290216434865

              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290216438138