Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Help with Garb

  • Seki Nakagawa
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
      Very nice!
      I have visited Thai many times during my military career, mostly Pataya Beach were me drop anchors and visited for 1-2 weeks. I had a great time each time and still miss the food and all the bargaining. What do you do over there?

      Humbly,
      - Sukeie

      In a message dated 03/07/08 19:50:30 Pacific Standard Time, tatsushu@... writes:
      On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Seki Nakagawa <sekinakagawa@...> wrote:

      > I feel you! But then again Thailand is such a beautiful country and cheap!
      > By the way where in Thailand are you?
      >
      > - Sukeie

      Bangkok. The good part is that there are Kinokuniya and similar book
      stores all over the place :) Have to make sure I don't blow our
      budget on books, no matter how cheap the food might be!