Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Help with Garb

  • Seki Nakagawa
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
      Inlands region, at the border with Artemisia. I do know some other persona, including Baroness Murakami Tsuroko Sensei at Dragon's Laire.
      But where I am at there is only me and one other Lord Noriyama Ono Doken and we rarely are around at the same time because of work schedules.

      - Sukeie

      In a message dated 03/06/08 20:59:50 Pacific Standard Time, mcshanet@... writes:
      Where in An Tir are you? I can think of 5 or 6 Japanese personae (including
      a viscountess) in Avacal alone--and those are just the ones I know by
      name....

      - Shiro

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
        I feel you! But then again Thailand is such a beautiful country and cheap! By the way where in Thailand are you?

        - Sukeie

        In a message dated 03/07/08 04:18:53 Pacific Standard Time, tatsushu@... writes:
        On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Seki Nakagawa <sekinakagawa@...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        > I am telling you, some of you need to move to the northwest (An Tir)
        > inlands, I am so lonely up here, there's only two of us in a 3/4 of the
        > kingdom radius, with the highest concentration been in the coastal provinces
        > (and yes I know most of them).
        >
        > Humbly,
        > Nakagawa Sukeie

        Try Thailand....

      • JL Badgley
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
          On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Seki Nakagawa <sekinakagawa@...> wrote:

          > I feel you! But then again Thailand is such a beautiful country and cheap!
          > By the way where in Thailand are you?
          >
          > - Sukeie

          Bangkok. The good part is that there are Kinokuniya and similar book
          stores all over the place :) Have to make sure I don't blow our
          budget on books, no matter how cheap the food might be!

          -Ii
        • Seki Nakagawa
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 7, 2008
            Very nice!
            I have visited Thai many times during my military career, mostly Pataya Beach were me drop anchors and visited for 1-2 weeks. I had a great time each time and still miss the food and all the bargaining. What do you do over there?

            Humbly,
            - Sukeie