Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Garb and Name questions.

  • Seki Nakagawa
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7 9:07 AM
      Greetings and well met!
      I used macrame cord, a roll cost between 6 and 10 dollars and I have made 3 sets of armour between 1992 and present. None of them have broken or damage, the only thing about it is that is not the real thin, then again you are using plastic barrel (so do I, they last for ever). So it should work for you.

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      In a message dated 03/06/08 21:52:00 Pacific Standard Time, thundermoon1969@... writes:
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>
      wrote:
      I have a question i am starting to make my armor for combat. i have
      found many black plastic barrels and am trying to find some cording
      to tie them together into the armor . i found a sight that shows how
      it is done but i cannot find any cord. it had a phone number to a
      place to buy 1/4 inch flat tube nylon cord but the number does not
      work and it seamed very expensive haveing to buy it in two or more
      1000 yard roles. can any one help me out with this problem.