Re: Estrella War, Rising Sun New Year Party Thursday 2/14/08

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
      intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

      Yagyu

      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
      > > side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...
      >
      > My apologies (I cannot believe I read the map wrong. Slink. Slink.
      Slink.)

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

        > No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
        > intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

        I suppose the soup didn't hurt either.

        Photos are up and in no particular order at
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157603946634507/

        We had a wonderful time and Rising Sun was a great place to spend a
        very muddy war.