Re: Estrella War, Rising Sun New Year Party Thursday 2/14/08

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

      > Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
      > side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...

      My apologies (I cannot believe I read the map wrong. Slink. Slink. Slink.)

      Saionji no Useless Female (slink. Slink. Slink.
    • Andy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
        No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
        intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

        Yagyu

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2008
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

          > No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
          > intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

          I suppose the soup didn't hurt either.

          Photos are up and in no particular order at
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157603946634507/

          We had a wonderful time and Rising Sun was a great place to spend a
          very muddy war.