Re: Estrella War, Rising Sun New Year Party Thursday 2/14/08

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3 11:36 AM
      Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
      side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...

      <a
      href="http://www.panicbuttonradio.com/images/EWXXIV%20-%20Overview.jpg">
      Here is a jpeg of the area layout. </a>

      If that link doesn't work then just copy and paste this...

      http://www.panicbuttonradio.com/images/EWXXIV%20-%20Overview.jpg

      Thanks,

      Yagyu Tametomo

      http://www.estrellawar.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=iiYvh9WcXyk%3d&tabid=498&mid=1463

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3 5:05 PM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

        > Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
        > side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...

        My apologies (I cannot believe I read the map wrong. Slink. Slink. Slink.)

        Saionji no Useless Female (slink. Slink. Slink.
      • Andy
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4 4:58 PM
          No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
          intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

          Yagyu

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19 8:08 PM
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

            > No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
            > intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

            I suppose the soup didn't hurt either.

            Photos are up and in no particular order at
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157603946634507/

            We had a wonderful time and Rising Sun was a great place to spend a
            very muddy war.