Re: [SCA-JML] Estrella War, Rising Sun New Year Party Thursday 2/14/08

  • hector baez
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
      erm...never mind request for directions that what I get for replying before my first cup of java

    • Andy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
        Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
        side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...

        <a
        href="http://www.panicbuttonradio.com/images/EWXXIV%20-%20Overview.jpg">
        Here is a jpeg of the area layout. </a>

        If that link doesn't work then just copy and paste this...

        http://www.panicbuttonradio.com/images/EWXXIV%20-%20Overview.jpg

        Thanks,

        Yagyu Tametomo

        http://www.estrellawar.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=iiYvh9WcXyk%3d&tabid=498&mid=1463

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

          > Actually we are on the north side of Harfleur Rd. We are on the west
          > side marked for the Barony of Atenveldt...

          My apologies (I cannot believe I read the map wrong. Slink. Slink. Slink.)

          Saionji no Useless Female (slink. Slink. Slink.
        • Andy
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
            No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
            intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

            Yagyu

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2008
              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

              > No no no, Females are not useless when it comes to maps, they have the
              > intelligence to ask for directions. :-D

              I suppose the soup didn't hurt either.

              Photos are up and in no particular order at
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157603946634507/

              We had a wonderful time and Rising Sun was a great place to spend a
              very muddy war.