Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Many Thanks

  • Miriel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
      It does look really handsome (almost wrote 'pretty', but it's a
      gentleman's outfit)

      \nice job!

      Miriel (lurker)

      --
      "A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she'll be til
      she gets into hot water!"

      "There but for the grace of a demented deity, go I" - Tales of the
      Folly, by A. Fesler

      If you want handmade, ask an artist, if you want perfection, get it
      from a machine. T. Ellis