Re: [SCA-JML] Tousando Appears To Be Down...

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
      Imagawa-dono and all:

      ?

      I already sent a personal email to the owner/admin of Tousando, so I am sure he is aware of it.

      ?

      -Takeda/Mike L.

      >I haven't been able to get to it for about an hour. I keep getting "Page cannot be displayed".

      >- Imagawa Tadamori
      #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

      #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

      #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

    • Rich Goble
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
        Domo arigato, Takeda-dono.

        - Imagawa Tadamori

        sigrune@... wrote:
        Imagawa-dono and all:

        ?

        I already sent a personal email to the owner/admin of Tousando, so I am sure he is aware of it.

        ?

        -Takeda/Mike L.

        >I haven't been able to get to it for about an hour. I keep getting "Page cannot be displayed".

        >- Imagawa Tadamori
        #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

        #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

        #AOLMsgPart_2_102ac8f2-6194-4aab-8418-d64cedd1bf1c

      • Otagiri Tatsuzou
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
          Mina-san:

          Tousando is indeed off line.

          I have no access to the actual servers so there is nothing I can do
          but wait along with you for it to come back online.

          http://www.proboards.com/server_status.html

          Yasurawade
          Nenamaji mono wo
          Sayofukete