RItes of spring 2008

  • Jamie Ritter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Ok, the website is finally up and running! :) Like I said before the images are probably very oop and not very japanese, but our webminister is very adamant about making sure there were no copyright issues so I got stuck using Microsoft's clipart for the images. If anyone is planning to attend and would like to teach a class please let me know, I should have plenty of space for classes.

      I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
      Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
      (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
      Jamie Ritter

    • Jamie Ritter