Re: [SCA-JML] Greetings Friends!

  • David Nesmith
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 7, 2008
      (sigh) once again, I am unable to receive the kanji text so I do not know what you sent. I know what "bamboo grove" should look like and also know what "fierce defender" looks like. I chose the kanji that means what I meant, "fierce defender." As far as bamboo grove goes, I think it probably would have been in the opposite positions making it Takemori which I think is documented as being period. Besides, Takemori looks and sounds better anyway... to me, at least.

      Ishikawa Moritake
      (fierce defender of Stone river)

      Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@...> wrote: Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! 森竹 does not mean "Bamboo Grove". If you
      want that, then you have to write 竹薮 or possibly 竹森

      It's loud, it's obnoxious, it scares people, it can raise the blood. Bagpipes, the original rock 'n' roll instrument!

      test'; " type=text/css>

    • hector baez
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2008
        Greetings Solveig

        :D The dreaded "jouzo", might as well kill yourself right then and there .;)

        regards

        hector