Re: [SCA-JML] Greetings Friends!

  • hector baez
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 6, 2008
      "HAna vs haNA" very well put they do sound very different when spoken.

      Tanaka if I'm not mistaken is also associated with Tiger (I could be wrong on this someone with that sir name once told me that.)

      so to me it reads: Tiger Flower Child

      Again in no way an expert just speaking from my limited experience.

      regards

      hector

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2008
        Greetings Solveig

        :D The dreaded "jouzo", might as well kill yourself right then and there .;)

        regards

        hector