Re: Greetings Friends!

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 6, 2008
      Thanks Hector, I'd really appreciate that!

      I read on Effinghams' website about how to pick a proper name, but I'm
      having a hard time picking something...Especially surnames-- I like
      the surname Taira, and that is from the Heian period, but it says that
      it was for ex-members of the imperial family when they became
      citizens...So I am worried that I shouldn't use this, because it is
      too requiring of rank....Is Taira ok, or should I look for a more
      mundane surname?

      Thanks again~

      -j
    • hector baez
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2008
        Greetings Solveig

        :D The dreaded "jouzo", might as well kill yourself right then and there .;)

        regards

        hector