Re: [SCA-JML] Greetings Friends!

  • hector baez
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 6, 2008
      Not that I'm in anyway an expert on Japanese names but I am partial to "Hana" for a first name for a girl, it means flower...just my two cents. I think I saw some kind of Japanese name generator somewhere if I find the site I will post it.

      regards

      hector

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2008
        Greetings Solveig

        :D The dreaded "jouzo", might as well kill yourself right then and there .;)

        regards

        hector