Re: help - a garb question

    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 17, 2007
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rich Goble <mcse4mci@...> wrote:

      > Tachi swords were worn blade down, katana and wakazashi blade up.
      >
      > I just found a website today that elaborates on men's/women's
      sleeve length (it looks modern but at least it will give you an idea)
      - http://www.hanamiweb.com/kimono.html.

      It IS modern, especially all the stuff in section 3.1 about sleeves.
      It's a nice, basic overview if you're interested in the evolution of
      modern women's kimono, otherwise, it may just confuse you.

      Saionji no Hanae,
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 17, 2007