Re: [SCA-JML] Korea/Joseon Dynasty?

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      On Dec 16, 2007 8:16 PM, Jewel <avani_pari2@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I'm interested in the Joseon Dynasty, particularly the 1500's, when
      > Japan invaded. I'd like to find information on the culture of 16th
      > century Joseon Dynasty, the effects of the Japanese invasion on the
      > Dynasty, and the effects of the Joseon culture on Japan.

      Funny you should ask--there's a discussion going on right now on the
      Imjin War on http://samurai-archives.com It is in the Kyoshitsu--a
      forum that's only available by taking a short entrance exam. You can
      contact Obenjo Kusanosuke (his screen name) for more information. You
      might also want to check out "A New History of Korea" by Ki-baik Lee
      for a more in depth look.