Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Rude jerks and ranking systems

  • Jamie Ritter
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 14, 2007
      LOL now see the visual of that is very amusing. But to me the fact that you would be so helpful to someone as to take them to a bathroom and strip down so they could see your gussets is one of the reasons I like this group. How many people would go in to a bathroom with a total stranger and complain about their stitching? ;)

      I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
      Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
      (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
      Jamie Ritter

      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 17, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rich Goble <mcse4mci@...> wrote:

        > Tachi swords were worn blade down, katana and wakazashi blade up.
        >
        > I just found a website today that elaborates on men's/women's
        sleeve length (it looks modern but at least it will give you an idea)
        - http://www.hanamiweb.com/kimono.html.

        It IS modern, especially all the stuff in section 3.1 about sleeves.
        It's a nice, basic overview if you're interested in the evolution of
        modern women's kimono, otherwise, it may just confuse you.

        Saionji no Hanae,