Crusader

  • vns2112
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      Im sorry to intrude but are there any forums like this for SCA'rs
      interested in Knight orders of the Crusades i.e. Templar,Hasptaller,
      etc , Any help wuold be most helpfull. Any one on here from Trimaris?
    • Jamie Ritter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
        Have you been to legio draconis?

        I've got a firm grip on reality, now I can strangle it!!
        Lady Fuyutsukime Hattori
        (Hattori Fuyutsukime) mka
        Jamie Ritter