Re: hello, and some gernal help please

    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 13, 2007
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "lord_fearghus" <fearghuslist@...> wrote:
      > but is there site that has the once that are missing form
      > sengokudaimyo site.

      What's there is there. If Effingham-sensei would just listen to our
      pleas to complete the "under construction" bits.....

      > here what I like to start working on, I want to list form what I
      > think is easiest to headrest. please let me know if I got some them
      > switched around or a better way to start.

      Your links are producing 404 errors. Can you check the addresses and
      re-post?

      Be sure to check out the Links and Files sections at
      http://groups/yahoo.com/group/sca-jml as there may be more information
      you will find helpful there.

      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 16, 2007

        Given the life-cycle of cloth in pre-modern Japan, I can easily
        believe that kesa really were supposed to be made of rags which had
        gone beyond all of the other possible uses for the things including
        scrubbing floors.