Re: [SCA-JML] Re: help - a garb question

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 13, 2007
      Greetings!
      Although I do not partake of the fruit, I prefer to hear the term "Fashion
      Police" to describe what you are trying to say, the term "Nazi" reflects to
      many rejectable reasoning and creates an awful taste in the mouth.

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 17, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rich Goble <mcse4mci@...> wrote:

        > Tachi swords were worn blade down, katana and wakazashi blade up.
        >
        > I just found a website today that elaborates on men's/women's
        sleeve length (it looks modern but at least it will give you an idea)
        - http://www.hanamiweb.com/kimono.html.

        It IS modern, especially all the stuff in section 3.1 about sleeves.
        It's a nice, basic overview if you're interested in the evolution of
        modern women's kimono, otherwise, it may just confuse you.

        Saionji no Hanae,