hello, and some gernal help please

  • lord_fearghus
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 13, 2007
      hello, how is everyone? well I just join the group, nice to meet you
      all. I been read some of the recent post and I followed some of the
      advice, and did some window shopping:)

      but here is were I get confuse, I look at sengokudaimyo.com(great
      stite!), and I notice that it has a lot of descriptions of outfits
      and garments but it doesn't have all, and I know there no way to have
      all. but is there site that has the once that are missing form
      sengokudaimyo site.

      sorry if this question been asked before?

      here what I like to start working on, I want to list form what I
      think is easiest to headrest. please let me know if I got some them
      switched around or a better way to start.

      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/26.html
      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/27.html
      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/17.html
      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/5.html
      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/6.html
      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/11.html

      oh yes, if there any good site I should read please let me know? and
      thanks for all the help.

      fearghus
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 16, 2007

        Given the life-cycle of cloth in pre-modern Japan, I can easily
        believe that kesa really were supposed to be made of rags which had
        gone beyond all of the other possible uses for the things including
        scrubbing floors.