Re: [SCA-JML] canteens- non question

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2007
      Senegal.. We spent 8 hours sitting in that falling down warehouse they call the Dakar International Airport waiting for our flight.
      But the climate was so different... Hot and dry to cold and wet. Then we arrive back in the Az desert and the temp and rain was the same as Ireland. Cold, cloudy and wet.

      Never did hear any local music in either country. The Irish pubs played only Golden Oldies from America, the Gambians played American Rap.

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      geocities.com/DesertHenge
      geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ
      groups.yahoo.com/group/TucsonPaganPaddlers/

      Please note: message attached