Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Possible class for JML members at Estrella

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2007

      Greetings from Solveig! Last time I was living in An Tir, I knew people
      for whom Estrella was THE big annual event. However, I'll still plug
      for Pennsic. As for dictating things. I have no capacity to do that to
      just about anyone including myself. Translation, I don't always get
      to do the things i want to do.