Re: [SCA-JML] Book

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
      Greetings,
      I bought the same book about 3 weeks ago while I was at school in Arkansas
      and felt there was some questionability to the contest, however, I did notice
      that most of the pictures depict items and information that most of use use
      on this site as references, so now I ask myself if the pictures in the
      costumes museum that we reference so much and look just like the actual pictures the
      people are dress like in this book are any good. Thoghts?

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.