Africa and Ireland visit

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      Time is getting close!
      Soon I/we leave for Africa to meet with Cerridwen (my daughter) then off to Ireland for a quick visit.

      So, if anyone has any contacts in Ireland (not many of us know people in The Gambia) who would like a visit, our schedule is totally open.

      And for those of you who know Cerridwen and want to send her a 'hello letter or such', get it to me this month so I can pack it away for her. She is still sufering those third-world ailements that are so commmon to we military and former military folk<g>.

      Some of the TAWN people have been kind enough to drop off books for her to read and as I won't have a bunch of military uniforms and gear to carry, I can actually pack books and gifts<g>.

      So feel free to pass my name off to your contacts Ireland and have them pass it around too.

      Unfortunatly, our city-of-departure is Atlanta Georgia where we only have a 3 1/2 hour layover. Bummer, Maine would have been better but...

      ********

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      geocities.com/DesertHenge
      geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ
      groups.yahoo.com/group/TucsonPaganPaddlers/
      Click here for low prices on easy-to-use drug tests!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifcGGTQvbBEPl9IsJDxSMQSvOSuXFP4Rtt8MYWyvRCCMDAxb/