[SCA-JML] ADMIN: Lots of delayed messages

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      I wish to issue an apology--there are a lot of delayed messages coming
      through today. I just checked and saw a lot of pending messages. We have
      several moderators here, and usually we are pretty good about sending
      non-spam messages on, but it looks like we all took something of a vacation
      and let a few things through. I've sent the messages on and hopefully we
      can be more responsive in the future.

      Again, I apologize,