Wanted: 16th c. samurai?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      The following was forwarded to me this evening. North Bay refers to
      Bay area, northern California.

      hello - i'm coming out of lurk-mode with a plea to all costuming
      groups i know.
      does anyone know of 2 people who have REALLY great 16th c. japanese
      samarai costumes? i am costuming a history channel special on
      crucifixions with zero budget and less-than-zero time, so two
      reenactors for-hire with their own costumes would really save me for
      this short scene. we will be shooting this scene for one day in the
      north bay area at the end of october. please contact me directly if
      you are interested. thank you!!
      lisa
      650-867-7154

      Thanks,