Re: [SCA-JML] Re: true kozane construction tips

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
      On 10/10/07, gabriel_andvaka <andvaka_lists@...> wrote:

      > I can highly recommend Shadow of Leaves. Its a one man shop owned by Mike Crampton.
      > Every time I've had questions, he's answered them. His return policy is great, and most of
      > his stuff he keeps in stock and wil ship same day.

      I've been meaning to patronize them myself. I've met him, as he is
      local to us on the East Coast, and he seems to be quite reputable.
      I'll probably put in an order once I figure out what I want to do.

      -Joshua B.
    • Jason Adams
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2007
        He is on the East Coast? Where at? I live in Ohio. I would love to
        drive out and see a shop like his!!

        -Jason