Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Stupid People

  • audrid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Kiyohara said...

      before i end the rant ;), what in the world are all
      these kids doing up watching adult swim????? its even
      in the title ADULT swim. ::shakes head:::

      My dearest friend-

      Kindly allow me to share some information that a good deal of these parents are probably thinking.? They are probably thinking that because these shows are cartoons, they can't be all that bad.? What these parents fail to realize is that most of the shows on Adult Swim are not American cartoons.? They are Japanese cartoons and are made for the Japanese market, who view?things like sexuality quite different than us in the western world.? I'm sure this is information you already know of though.

      Having worked in the retail world before, I know all about dealing with spoiled children.? One particular boy comes to mind when I think about kids who got everything they wanted.? His parents were divorced and his father, I guess in an effort to buy the boy's love, bought him whatever video game/gaming system he wanted.? A particular very popular game was set to come out on a particular day and our store had yet to receive their shipment.? The boy calls up asking if we had the game in stock, and he's told that we do not have it yet.? Instead of saying the polite thing like "Oh, okay thanks," he begins to yell at the girl on the phone calling her "a liar".? Needless to say, that phone call did not last very long.

      I have rambled too long and am afraid I must depart.? Until we speak again, I remain humbly yours.