Re: [SCA-JML] another question

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
      Barbara Nostrand wrote:

      > Noble Gara! Well the trees at Nikko are just wonderful. The festival
      > is well "incredibly tacky" hardlydoes it justice. There are museums
      > all over the place and there are old castles tovisit. You could take
      > up onsen and even the mysteries of rotenburo. AHHH!

      Dammit, are you *trying* to make me move back to Japan? { wink }

      Effingham
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
        Baron Edward!

        My first couple of years on this continent after Japan were spent
        mainly wishing to get on the subway and go home. *SIGH* By the
        time I actually got the opportunity, I was afraid to go back.
        Yes. I can be increadibly stupid.

        | techie.com, msn.com |
      • Gara of Lions Gate
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2000
          Barbara Nostrand wrote:

          > Noble Gara! Well
          the trees at Nikko are just wonderful. The festival
          > is well "incredibly
          tacky" hardlydoes it justice. There are museums
          > all over the place and
          there are old castles tovisit. You could take
          > up onsen and even the
          mysteries of rotenburo. AHHH!

          Dammit, are you *trying* to make me move back to Japan? { wink }

          Effingham

          Oh yes please do!!!   That way I would have somebody close by that could teach me all this cool stuff.  Could somebody convince him to preferably move north of Tokyo?  *hehe*

          Gara
          who has no personal interest vested in this, no, of course not