Re: [SCA-JML] Re: how (if at all) would one mark someone in fealty?

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 26, 2007
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! As much as I like tea ceremonies,
      I do not believe that they are in general an appropriate
      mechanism for establishing fealty. Basically, the activities
      and discussions of either temple tea, courtier tea,
      daimyou tea, or wabi tea just aren't what is needed. You
      would probably come a bit closer to what you want with a
      sake ceremony. They do exist.