Book ~ Isami's House

  • vrederun
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      I do not have a Japanese persona and so lurk on this list, but will
      post related resources when I find them and thought folks might like
      to check out this. The complete Index & Table of Contents are listed.
      I noted 1 reference to 1500s and several to 1600s in the Bibliography
      / "Notes" listed following the Table of Contents and before the Index
      on the E-Book listed below.

      Some excerpts from the book are online in E-Book form here:
      http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN9780520246973

      and the book is on sale here:
      http://www.ucpress.edu/books/sale/pages/10110.html

      Might be helpful persona wise.