Re: [SCA-JML] gassho

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
      In a message dated 12/4/00 11:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      eric.munson@... writes:

      greetings all,

      I have changed jobs (and houses) and as the dust on all this settles, I am
      hoping to be
      more active online.  To that end, I have re-subscribed to this list. I hope
      to enjoy
      stimulating conversation with you all.

      - mokuraibozu

      Welcome back...........

      Takabayashi Genpachi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
        Eric Munson wrote:

        > I have changed jobs (and houses) and as the dust on all this settles, I am hoping to be
        > more active online. To that end, I have re-subscribed to this list. I hope to enjoy
        > stimulating conversation with you all.

        Etari!

        Welcome back. I *thought* you were a member here, and just assumed you were being
        unusually busy or quiet.