Re: [SCA-JML] Origami paper help

  • Jennifer Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12, 2007
      http://www.origamicorner.com/

      they have all kinds, solid, decorative, you name it. and its in counts from 20-100 depending on what you want.

      I hope this helps, I love origami myself though I haven't done it in a wile... hmmm I should probably get back into it *smile* thanks for the unintentional reminder.

      Nanashi Yuri-

      tsukime <tsukime_is_not_shunrai@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      does anyone know where to get bulk origami paper?

      i've been 'asked' ( more like voulenteered ... i missed the local business meeting and sent my husband by himself.. lol ) to fold a whole lot of cranes for a local event next spring.. i have a couple of links, but they only have 20 count packs, i need more like.. 100 count .. or more..

      domo!

      tsukime

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Dance as if no one were Watching, Sing as if no one were Listening,
      Love as though you've never been Hurt
      and Live everyday as though it was your Last.
      Argent Fox

    • tsukime
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 12, 2007
        Thank you!!