gassho

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
      greetings all,

      I have changed jobs (and houses) and as the dust on all this settles, I am hoping to be
      more active online. To that end, I have re-subscribed to this list. I hope to enjoy
      stimulating conversation with you all.

      - mokuraibozu
    • BamboOni@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
        In a message dated 12/4/00 11:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        eric.munson@... writes:

        greetings all,

        I have changed jobs (and houses) and as the dust on all this settles, I am
        hoping to be
        more active online.  To that end, I have re-subscribed to this list. I hope
        to enjoy
        stimulating conversation with you all.

        - mokuraibozu

        Welcome back...........

        Takabayashi Genpachi
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
          Eric Munson wrote:

          > I have changed jobs (and houses) and as the dust on all this settles, I am hoping to be
          > more active online. To that end, I have re-subscribed to this list. I hope to enjoy
          > stimulating conversation with you all.

          Etari!

          Welcome back. I *thought* you were a member here, and just assumed you were being
          unusually busy or quiet.