No means no... (then wandering a bit O.T.)

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
      Thank all of you guys for your patience and help!

      (I snipped msgs that were from the same person, to
      save bandwidth)

      Your help is very much appriciated

      BTW I like anime/manga too Solveig!

      Can't afford vids or zines but I've seen and heard enough
      about it to get tugged into it somewhat... At first it
      reminded me of gaming. Then i realized i liked the art
      style(s), and that some of the series looked pretty funny.
      (What can i say. I like my entertainment to be
      entertaining. If i want Deep Dark n Serious, I'll just stay
      up till 2 or 3 AM and go outside.;-)

      > 1. Re: No means no...?
      > From: Erin Kelly <tupan4@...>
      > From: Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@...>
      > 6. Re: Re: No means no...?
      > From: Joshua Badgley <fsjlb4@...>
      > 7. Re: Re: No means no...?
      > From: "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@...>

      Thank you again everybody! (Ssoooo nice to have educated
      people I can ask Very Basic q's to and not get snubbed off
      :-)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        lynnx@... wrote:

        > Thank you again everybody! (Ssoooo nice to have educated
        > people I can ask Very Basic q's to and not get snubbed off
        > :-)

        Damn, we've been reticent in our activities. Sorry, I've been so busy I
        totally forgot to snub you.

        Can I give you a raincheck? { g }