War of the Wings Deuce

  • Miriel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      Apologies for the multiple postings (IE SPAM), but I am reaching out
      to everyone I know across the Known World to hear our call to arms:

      This October 12-14 2007 will see another "war" in the lands of Fair
      Atlantia. This time, the Phoenix of Sacred Stone is imperiled by the
      wishes of a young lady with a fondness for wings from the hills of the
      Barony of Black Diamond.

      Please visit this website to get all the information you'll need to
      come take part: http://www.warofthewings.com/

      Or email me with any questions!

      Thanks very much!

      YIS,

      Lady Miriel Crawford

      --
      "There but for the grace of a demented deity, go I" - Tales of the
      Folly, by A. Fesler

      If you want handmade, ask an artist, if you want perfection, get it
      from a machine. T. Ellis