RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Straw Cloak?

  • Jennifer Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2007
      Konnichiwa,

      That would be wonderful! thank you so much, I am hopping to be able to go to Estrella this year but as I'm going into the coast guard and I have no idea where I will be stationed I don't know if I will be able to make it. but the handouts and info would defiantly be a blessing thank you again.

      Nanashi Yuri-

      rhoward <rhoward@...> wrote: Konnichiwa,

      Another option, if you'd like: I am probably going to deliver a class on waraji and mino
      construction at the next Estrella War (pending discussion with the event planners, etc.). This
      would not help you now, but I'd be happy to send you the course materials once they are done.

      Yoshi

      Akitsuki Yoshimitsu - Barony of Coeur d'Ennui, Kingdom of Calontir
      Wealth and rank are like the clouds; I do not wish for such transient things.