sca japanese household

  • ichimitsu@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
      greetings

      my names is ichimitsu san

      i've been in the sca for a few years.i've just moved to jacksonville
      NC. im lookin' for a japanese house hold. can anyone help?

      thanks for your help and time.

      *respectful bow*
      ichimitsu san
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        ichimitsu@... wrote:

        > greetings
        >
        > my names is ichimitsu san
        >
        > i've been in the sca for a few years.i've just moved to jacksonville
        > NC. im lookin' for a japanese house hold. can anyone help?

        Welcome to the madhouse!

        Do you mean a Japanese household in general or one in your area?

        Effingham

        (BTW: In Japan, one never uses "-sama" or "-dono" etc. with one's own name,
        being as they are honorifics...)