Re: The Tosenin Project

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2007
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Erin Kelly <tupan4@...> wrote:
      > .....charmingly draped around her waist (probably because of the
      heat > or for ease of movement).

      Koshimaki is a girl's best friend on a hot summer afternoon. After all
      these years of teasing Otagiri Tatsuzou about pictures of his butt,
      karmic retribution catches up with me! Great to see these, even if I
      am concentrating rather ferociously. ;-D

      > Saionji, lovely to meet you; thanks sharing your sake and for many
      > acts of inspiration!
      Likewise. I had such fun visiting your camp and meeting folks. I hope
      to make it back again one day soon.

      Saionji no Hanae
      West