If I host it, will you come?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007
      I'm definitely thinking of attending Great Western War this October.
      http://www.caid-gww.org/index.html

      Would any of you care to gather for sake and good conversation at the
      House of Cheerful Monkeys, say, Friday evening?

      Saionji no Hanae,
      West
    • Luiseach@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007

        _http://www.caid-http://www.caihttp_ (http://www.caid-gww.org/index.html)

        Would any of you care to gather for sake and good conversation at the
        House of Cheerful Monkeys, say, Friday evening?

        Saionji no Hanae

        Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I would if I could, but between my husband's work
        schedule and the fact that I'm taking time off in November to go to Japan, it's
        highly unlikely that I'll go to GWW this year. Oh well, how about I send a
        bottle of something good (fruit-infused shochu?) and you all can drink a toast to
        me.

        Luighseach