POST PENNSIC - SCA Asian Persona Survey Update

  • Andrew Benton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      Greetings All Good Gentles,

      SCA Asian Persona Survey
      http://www.brassbricks.com/sca/east_asian_personae_main.htm

      This is the Post-Pennsic update about the SCA Asian Persona Survey.
      The project has been successful thus far, thanks to the assistance of
      a great many people. I have nearly a hundred names, and have made
      contact with all but a handful of them. I suspect that this total is
      not even half of the total that might be out there.

      Once again, I am gathering the names, locations, and contact
      information from SCAdians playing personae that hail from Asia: China,
      Japan, Korea, India, and the Mongol Empire.

      I have not been able to reach the Mongols, Chinese, Japanese, and
      Indians residing within all of your domains equally. Some have been
      simplicity itself. Other kingdoms remain silent and underrepresented.
      If you know of influential members of this community within your
      realm, could you alert them to the existence of this project, and
      encourage them to make contact?

      As always, I ask that you pass this message along to other email lists
      or communities that you think might be interested. I need your
      continued help to bring us all together.

      Please contact me at your convenience at spearweasel@...

      Your Humble Servant,

      Kamaitachi no Kansuke
      aka "Spearweasel"