Anthony? Are you there?

  • Kay Swanson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
      Tony,
      Did you get me message about KAMPAI? I might have sent it to the wrong nongroup email.
      Thanks.
      Kay Swanson w/a Kei Swanson
      www.keiswanson.com
      THE WORDS OF THE PITCHER, Genesis Press
      A DRUMMER'S BEAT TO MEND, Genesis Press
      EBONY EYES, Genesis Press 11/06
      THE SANEMATSU SAGA, Zumaya Publications
      THE SEABIRD OF SANEMATSU, Amazon.com

    • Andy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Kay Swanson" <keiswa@...> wrote:

        > Tony,
        > Did you get me message about KAMPAI? I might have sent it to the
        wrong nongroup email.
        > Thanks.
        > Kay Swanson w/a Kei Swanson
        > www.keiswanson.com
        > THE WORDS OF THE PITCHER, Genesis Press
        > A DRUMMER'S BEAT TO MEND, Genesis Press
        > EBONY EYES, Genesis Press 11/06
        > THE SANEMATSU SAGA, Zumaya Publications
        > THE SEABIRD OF SANEMATSU, Amazon.com

        I do believe that Effingham-sensei is at Penssic war right about now.
        I am not sure when he might be returning.

        Yagyu Tametomo
      • Kay Swanson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
          Excuse my spelling, EFFINGHAM.