Recommendations for Period Japanese Food

  • lady_maeda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:31 PM
      Greetings all

      I am planning on fixing up a small winter feast for an A&S
      demonstration. This will be hosted by my nanban husband and put on
      for my Baron and Baroness (who are vegans) and some friends.

      I am fortunate to live in Lions Gate, an area with lots Asian food
      stores so hopefully this won't be too difficult to pull off.

      Please help. I would love any recommendations or opinions on
      recipes, redactions and brands or types of ingredients as I am very
      new to this. Especially if you have tried them yourself.

      Thanks in advance.

      In service,
      Maeda Mariko
      Barony of Lions Gate's A&S Defender