Re: [SCA-JML] Kataginu Kamishimo

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2007
      On Jul 27, 2007, at 11:28 PM, Nick starnes wrote:

      > Most Appreciated kind Sir. It is very clear to me now. I was
      > confused and feel rather silly for asking the question. But i am
      > new to this level of knowledge. Thanks for your patience.

      No problem at all. I thought I figured out the problem. :)

      Besides -- it's MUCH better to ask the question than start cutting
      the fabric with the wrong ideas. Believe me.... I've been there. (And
      there are landfills all across our wide land that can attest to that.)

      If there are any probs, let me know. There should also be some line
      diagrams (if not cutting diagrams) in the SCA-JML file section.