Re: Collar Width?

  • Ezequiel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 9:28 PM
      Saionji no Hanae,
      Sorry I took this long to reply, pretty busy at work, I am working on
      a hold new set of outfits for July Coronation (An Tir) and wasn't sure
      if the collar strips were all the same width. I remember seing your
      site before and all the great information therein. Thank you so much.

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie
      Canton of Silverhart

      "To ask a question maybe a moments' shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant is a life long shame".

      (My new quote)
      "Some peoples words are like mashmellows,
      easy to chew but hard to swallow".